Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Breaking the Habit

 Hi












Since some time now I have been craving to work on paper with pencil and colours. May be because all of my commercial work is getting done digitally and I am missing the traditional medium a bit. Also this time I want to break my habits of drawing. So I am doing some sketches in between work. These are usually done in a bust and with a break time of about half or one hour. My primary focus is to be less controlling while doing these sketches. Usually I have always drawn in a certain way and I want to move away from that way of drawing. it might take some time to even break this habit but I guess it will be more fun to unlearn. Hope you like these sketches. Let me know your thoughts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Saumin,

these sketches are nice. you have inspired me to do some traditional sketches as well thank you :D